Full-Stack Web developers create websites, applications, and programs and/or modify existing applications to meet the needs spelled out in System Requirement documents, and Technical Design Documents. A Full-Stack Web Developer analyses user needs through the implementation of content, performance, graphics and capacity; with a thorough knowledge of developing cross platforms that are compatible with Web, Mobile, and video applications, the Full-Stack Web Developer should be able to complete entire user stories in full stack development (front-end and back-end).
• In charge of building new functionalities for the client and expanding the in-house E-commerce platform
• Design, implement, and improve new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
• Working through all stages of web development from requirements refinement, development, testing, release and maintenance
• Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
• Participate in design and implementation of all aspect of the application: UI, model visualization, client/back-end communication, data model, etc.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/IX designs and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions of the website; Troubleshoot issues with websites
• Any other task/duty as directed by client/management
• Degree/Certification in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
• With at least 3-5 years’ experience working in web development and interface design
• Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
• Significant understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 and cloud services such as AWS, Azure, etc.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around issues
• Relevant experience and background in Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, Node.js, UI/Unit testing and Open source contributions (GitHub, Google Code, etc.)
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Familiarity with web standards and usability
• Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies in both Front-End and Back-End projects
• Has strong understanding of usability requirements and good knowledge of relational databases, version control tolls and developing web services
• Ability to work autonomously in designing and programming in the client’s platforms
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to a wide range of current web programming languages and environments
• Good understanding of SEO best practices is an advantage
• Strong command of the English language, both oral and written
How to Apply:
For interested applicants, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.