A Graphic and Web Designer is responsible for the creation of design solutions that have high visual impact for both print and digital media which includes promotional material, email marketing, brand and logo design. Design requirements may include but is not limited to: websites, advertising materials such as catalogues, brand packaging, corporate communications, and corporate identity. The role requires a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
• Create, develop and produce high-quality projects for both web and print that follows the company’s branding policy.
• Design requirements include but is not limited to website interface design, online advertising (banner ads, social media promotions, email banners, etc.), magazines, downloadable report template development, corporate communications and corporate identity.
• Obtain a full understanding of the client brief and their needs to implement the design components of the marketing strategy
• Gather and execute creative ideas that would generate good company branding results
• Work closely with design teams and other departments on marketing and advertising projects
• Create and maintain database of stock photos, images, and designs
• Work with a wide range of media including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and develop interactive designs as needed
• Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print; Proofread materials to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief; Present finalised ideas and concepts to Digital Marketing Manager as required
• Keeps abreast with emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Any other task/duty as directed by client/management
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Industrial Design or equivalent
• Extensive experience in Design specializing in online graphic design and development
• Strong knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CS3 or higher), required
• UI / UX Wireframes, Storyboards an advantage
• Basic coding knowledge skills (Flash, Java, HTML and CSS Design) is a bonus
• Strong Organizational Skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent comprehension skills
• Positive attitude, high energy, proactive, hardworking, and goal oriented
• Able to work well in a team or independently with minimal supervision
• Must be a team player receptive to new ideas, and can easily adapt to change
• Flexible and accommodating and able to go above and beyond the basic expectations when required
• Willing to work in an early morning shift in Bonifacio Global City and/or Makati City.