Company Overview: Cleeng is a leading e-Commerce company providing a platform for broadcasters (content owners) to monetize videos online. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, with additional offices in Poznan, New York and Sydney. Cleeng helps 1000's of broadcasters worldwide (including Sportsmax, Cirque du Soleil, Golden Boy Promotions, NHRA, Trace TV, Canal+ and Orange) to sell their live and on-demand videos. The company specializes in live pay per view, and also offers other products such as subscription video on demand (SVOD) and video on demand (VOD). Cleeng has powered many big-scale pay-per-view events, such as the FIFA World Cup 2014, the Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan fight (2016), Miss America and Canada, Swedish Hockey league, TEDMed conference, and MMA fights. Cleeng is one of the fastest growing Dutch companies (Tech5 Europe-TNW 2014) and with triple digit growth rates in 2016 has reached a new milestone in revenue growth and international expansion.
Cleeng is now looking for a talented and dedicated technical Broadcaster Success Specialist to support to our broadcaster clients.
In this technical and client-facing role as Broadcaster Success Specialist you will make a crucial contribution to the success of Cleeng. You will work closely together with Cleeng's broadcasting clients and Cleeng's technical team to ensure their content is set up and configured flawlessly, that any issues or bugs that occur are resolved within the service level agreement timeframes. To achieve this, it is expected that you show a high sense of proactivity and ownership, that you communicate effectively and efficiently, and that you make the best use of your strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically and diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
· Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms; troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
· Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received; Ability to identify and organize tickets according to priority and forward tickets to engineers and techs
· Answer customer inquiries via Zendesk & Chat box in the dashboard before, during and after events and for video on demand set up, configuration and technical issues etc.
· Identify deficiencies and escalates risk and proposes innovative solutions to address the issue/problem
· Validate the set-up process
· Identify any trending issues or bugs whilst using strong problem-solving skills to resolve or escalate the matter quickly and efficiently
· Provide management with knowledge and an analysis of any existing issues, areas of concern and broadcaster feedback
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· At least 1-3 years of working experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
· Familiarity and understanding of web application programming language – PHP, Java Script, Python
· Keen attention to detail and strong aptitude in O.S. Repairs, Spyware removal, virus removal, hardware, troubleshoot, upgrades
· Work well with a team and is able to interact with different types of people (clients / employees)Excellent communication skills
· Understand APIs and SDKs and how they should be applied; ability to explain sequence diagrams
· Ability to do basic code review for clients that are implementing client’s API
· Familiarity with common online marketing/acquisition techniques, so to help on affiliate setup or pixel tracking
· Positive personality and a can-do attitude
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good listening skills
· Willing to be assigned either in Makati or BGC
· Willing to work on early morning shift and/or mid shift