The successful candidate will receive a compensation package of P12,000.00 to P14,000.00 as well as benefits such as; paid SL/VL after a year in service, medical plan (health card), annual bonus for good attendance record, and annual merit-increase.
Join our young and dynamic team now!
The PEZA Officer will be tasked to perform the following tasks:
1. Generate, process and seek PEZA approval for farm-out transactions for inter and intra-zone deliveries
2. Generate, process and seek PEZA approval for importations
3. Generate, process and seek PEZA approval for farm-in transactions
4. Prepare, process and seek PEZA approval for Letters-of-Authority (LOA) both in Manila and in the zone.
5. Monitor and follow-up the client submission of Form 8105
6. Prepare and submit liquidations for the Letters-of-Authority to PEZA
7. Assist accounting staff in the preparation of various PEZA reports
8. Other office works pertaining to PEZA transactions and compliances.
The applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in PEZA processing
• Has knowledge on PEZA rules and regulations , a team player and can blend well in any type of working environment
• Willing to work in LTI, Binan, Laguna